Milwaukee Sewer & Water Services
Sewer Cleaning Specialists Serving Southeast Wisconsin
At Rozga Plumbing Corporation, our experienced plumbers solve even the most complex water main and sewer line problems. These pipes are responsible for carrying water and waste away from your home and are a crucial part of a functioning plumbing system, so it's important to make sure that they are only entrusted to the most experienced hands. When you need sewer or water line service in Milwaukee, make your first call to us.
Three Decades of Comprehensive Plumbing Service
For more than three decades, Rozga Plumbing Corporation has been the trusted name for sewer and water line services in Milwaukee. We offer up-front pricing and reliable repairs.
We provide the following services for all your underground plumbing needs:
- Soil testing ("Perc tests")
- Sewer camera work including pipe locating and televised sewer condition
- Sewer cleaning
- Sewer repair and replacement
- Water lateral and main services
Dependable Sewer Cleaning in Milwaukee
Rozga Plumbing Corporation specializes in sewer cleaning and repairs. If you're dealing with problems like clogged drains, flooding toilets, and backed-up sinks, you likely have an issue with your sewer line that needs to be cleaned or repaired. Sometimes, these issues are caused by intrusion of tree roots into your sewer pipes, which block the line and prevent the flow of wastewater away from your home.
Other times, sewer lines can become damaged by shifting soil or increased weight/traffic on the ground above the pipes. Old pipes may also suffer from corrosion that hinders their ability to function properly. In any case, call our Milwaukee sewer cleaning and repair experts for a thorough assessment of your sewer lines. Depending on your unique situation, trenchless sewer services may be an available repair option!
Signs You Need Our Milwaukee Sewer Experts
- Foul odors - If there's is a foul smell originating from your basement or yard, then it's likely your sewer line has burst, and sewer water doesn't smell good.
- Unwanted critters are attracted to your yard - If you're noticing an overabundance of insects or rodents in your yard lately, check it for any water that doesn't smell so good.
- Slow water pressure or draining - If your water pressure or draining system isn't what it once was, it may be time to schedule an appointment for sewer cleaning or repair.
- Gurgling - When you're noticing a strange gurgling sound from your toilet or pipes when you're using the shower, this is never a good sign. This means that there is a clog, the pressure is building, and the air isn't flowing properly as it should be. If you notice and act on this sooner rather than later, you could save yourself from a soggy situation.
- Inconsistent water level in your toilet - This might not seem like a big deal, but it's best to call in our team because this could be a sign of issues with your sewer line. When it comes to sewer water, it's better to be safe than sorry.
Know Your Main Water Line
The water lateral is responsible for delivering water to your home from the city's main water supply. It's a pipe that runs underground—usually through your front yard. If this pipe has a leak or a break, you might only experience a loss in water pressure within your home. However, the break usually results in significant front yard flooding.
You might have a problem with your water line if you notice:
- New dips in your yard
- Water pooling in strange locations across your front yard
- Significant flooding, especially close to the street
- Your sump pump running more often
- Low water pressure in your home
- Increase in your monthly water bill
- Notice visible signs of corrosion
Yards flood with a water break because the ground is not capable of absorbing the sudden high volume of water. Instead of sinking down, the water creeps up and into your yard. The city can continue charging you for the use of this water until you get the break fixed, so it's in the best interest of your front yard and your budget to get it promptly corrected.