Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Milwaukee, WI
Your Preferred Plumbers for Water Heater Services
Hot water has become such an integral part of our lives that going without it for even a single day can be one of the most frustrating things a homeowner can go through. That’s why you need a dependable water heater, and why you should contact our highly trained plumbers for for fast and convenient replacement or water heater repair in Milwaukee as soon as a problem arises.
At Rozga Plumbing Corp., we know water heaters inside and out. From older units to the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we fix them all, install them all, and even replace them all to ensure you never have to struggle through life without a dependable source of hot water.
Each of our local plumbers is committed to providing you with exceptional repair or water heater replacement in Milwaukee that simply can’t be matched anywhere else. Since 1981, we’ve been your one-call solution for all your plumbing problems, and we’re extremely proud that our name has become synonymous with exceptional quality, friendly technicians, and a positive experience that will keep you coming back again and again. We’ve even received a coveted A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau!
Expert Service for All Types of Water Heater Problems
As with any other type of appliance, your water heater can, and eventually will, wear out. Only unlike other appliances which simply stop working, a worn-out water heater could actually threaten your home with damage. Tank-style water heaters could start to leak and damage things like flooring, drywall, and more, leading to mold and expensive restoration services. Likewise, an older water heater is more prone to issues like bad burners or heating elements, poor ventilation, and more.
We offer high-quality water heater repair in Milwaukee for the following problems:
- Heating element problems
- Pilot light issues
- Lukewarm or unheated water
- Strange noises or smells
- Exhaust problems
- Bad gas or electrical connections
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Water heaters are one of the most frequently used plumbing systems in our homes. We rely on our hot water heaters for our dishwashers, showers, and washing machines, and over time they will eventually break down and require repair.
Usually it's fairly obvious when your water heater is acting up—you either won't have any hot water at all or it will run out too quickly. Be on the lookout for these other signs that your water heater needs repair.
Your water heater might be broken if you notice:
- A sudden spike in your utility bill - if your water bill suddenly increases without explanation, you may be dealing with a leak from your water heater tank. If your gas or electric bill surges (depending on what type of hot water heater you have), this could also indicate that something is wrong with your hot water heater. If you notice a spike in your utilities paired with one or more of the below symptoms, contact us for comprehensive water heater repair in Milwaukee today.
- Fluctuating water temperatures - inconsistent water temperatures are a good indication that something is wrong with your water heater. If the water is as hot as you need it one minute and lukewarm the next, there may be excess sediment or minerals in the storage tank of your water heater. We recommend scheduling annual water heater flush services to prevent this from happening.
- Discolored water - if the water coming out of your faucets is cloudy, there may be excess minerals in your water heater tank that need to be flushed out. If you notice rust-colored water, that is a sign that there is rust on the inside of the water heater tank. Unfortunately, corrosion is not repairable, which means the tank will need replacement.
- Strange noises - it is normal for water heaters to make some background noise while they are operating, but if you hear loud banging, popping, or grinding noises, it is important to contact a plumber in Milwaukee as soon as possible. We can quickly diagnose the root of the problem and help prevent damage to the water heater tank.
- A leaking tank - a leaking water tank is one of the clearest indications that something is wrong with your hot water heater. It is important to get these repaired as soon as possible to prevent larger leaks which could flood your home.
When Do I Need to Replace My Water Heater?
When does water heater replacement become necessary? Can you simply repair your problem and get back to life as usual? While this may be possible, in many cases it’s a better idea to simply replace your old, outdated water heater outright.
Replacing a water heater is essentially starting fresh, giving you years of uninterrupted and dependable hot water, while a repair may only buy you a few months to maybe another few years of use before more problems arise that may require replacement.
Contact us for fast and reliable water heater replacement in Milwaukee if:
- Your water heater is more than eight or ten years old and frequently has problems
- Your water heater has sprung a leak from the bottom of the tank
- Your water heater has needed more than one repair within the last year
- Your energy bills are climbing without a logical explanation
- Your hot water capacity seems to have diminished significantly
At Rozga Plumbing Corp., we offer superior replacement and new water heater installations in Milwaukee designed with you and your home in mind. When you need a new heater installed, we make sure to choose the perfect replacement for your home from a major name brand known for quality and longevity. .
We make sure that your old unit is quickly removed and hauled away to prevent it from causing any serious damage to your home. We also make sure that your new water heater is properly installed, including adhering to all building and plumbing codes for your safety and complete satisfaction.
We take your water heater issue seriously, and we hold our replacement and installation services to the highest standards because we know that’s what you demand. When you accept nothing less than the best, make sure that you’re trusting your home to our Milwaukee water heater replacement team.