Milwaukee Water Heater Repair
Contact Rozga Plumbing Corp. for a Stable Source of Hot Water Today!
Water heaters are an invaluable part of your plumbing system. They make showers more comfortable, laundry cycles more effective, dishwashers keep your dishes as clean as possible, and so much more. That’s why water heater problems can be so disruptive and frustrating—they put a huge obstacle in the middle of your day to day life, and make it difficult or impossible to do things that would otherwise be easy, common, or even essential. At Rozga Plumbing Corporation, we know how important a water heater is, and we offer water heater repairs that treat you, your home, and your unit with the urgency, care, and passion that has earned us our reputation for quality.
Need your water heater repaired in Milwaukee? Trust Rozga Plumbing Corp. and get it done right as soon as possible. Schedule yours by calling us at (414) 240-0580 today.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
We rely on our hot water heaters for our dishwashers, showers, and washing machines. Water heaters are one of the most frequently used plumbing systems in our homes, and over time they will eventually break down and require repair. Usually it's fairly obvious when your water heater is acting up - you either won't have any hot water at all or it will run out too quickly. Be on the lookout for other, more subtle signs that your water heater needs repair.
Your water heater might be broken if you notice:
- Sudden spike in your utility bill - if your water bill suddenly increases, you may be dealing with a leak in your water heater tank. If your gas or electric bill surges (depending on what type of hot water heater you have), this could also indicate that something is wrong with your hot water heater. If you notice a spike in your utilities paired with one or more of the below symptoms, reach out to Rozga Plumbing Corporation straight away.
- Fluctuating water temperatures - inconsistent water temperatures are a good indication that something is wrong with your water heater. If the water is as hot as you need it one minute and lukewarm the next, there may be excess sediment or minerals in the storage tank of your water heater. We recommend scheduling annual water heater flush services to prevent this from happening.
- Discolored water - if the water coming out of your faucets is cloudy, there may be excess minerals in your water heater tank that need to be flushed out. Additionally, if you notice rust-colored water that might indicate that there is rust on the inside of the water heater tank.
- Strange noises - it is normal for water heaters to make noise while they are operating, but if you hear loud banging, popping, or grinding noises it is important to call for a plumber as soon as possible. We can quickly diagnose the root of the problem and help prevent damage to the water heater tank.
- Leak in the tank - leaking water tanks are one of the most clear indications that something is wrong with your hot water heater. It is important to get these repaired as soon as possible to prevent larger leaks which could flood your home.
We Repair All Types of Water Heater Problems
What type of water heater do you have? A traditional gas-burning tank? What about an electric water heater with heating elements in the tank? Regardless of what type of unit you have or what kind of problem it’s facing, our Milwaukee water heater repair specialists can get it fixed. We service all makes and models of water heaters from all major name brand manufacturers, meaning we can quickly uncover your problem and implement a repair regardless of what type of system is installed in your home.
We can fix the following issues with your water heater:
- Dying or faulty heating elements
- Gas line problems
- Electrical connection faults
- Thermostat problems
- Pilot light problems
- Exhaust issues
Should I Repair My Leaking Tank?
By far the most common problem with water heaters is a leak in the tank. Unfortunately, this is also the problem that simply can’t be fixed. Fixing a leak involves cutting into the outside casing of your water heater, cutting through the insulation that keeps your tank warm, and then finding the leak to seal it. Not only does this more or less ruin your tank’s energy efficiency, but it’s tremendously difficult to do and may not even solve your problem for long. A leak in your tank is the result of corrosion creating a weak spot that has given out. If there’s a weak spot in one area of your tank, there’s a good chance one could be forming elsewhere too.
That’s why when it comes to leaking tanks, we recommend a total water heater replacement service as soon as possible. The last thing you want to deal with is going without hot water for an extended amount of time, and likewise you also don’t want to deal with the frustration of a leak causing damage to your home. Rozga Plumbing Corp. makes getting your water heater replacement service as simple as possible.
Why Choose Rozga Plumbing Corporation?
Rozga Plumbing Corp. takes your water heater problems seriously and offers dependable, high-quality repair solutions. Every one of our technicians is hand-selected for their skill with their trade and their friendly demeanor in order to offer you the best customer experience anywhere. When it comes to repairs, we always make sure to use superior-quality components and genuine replacement parts for a longer-lasting and more dependable solution. Plus, we always make sure we’re thorough in our inspection and diagnosis because we want to make sure that the repair we offer you is the right one. It’s this never-ending commitment to exceptional-quality repairs, outstanding customer service, and genuine compassion for our community that has earned us recognition as the best and even a coveted A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau!
Whether the issue is simple or complex, contact us for water heater repair in Milwaukee.